Your shopping cart is empty!
- Whether you're trekking through the Badlands or simply out for a day hike, the comfort and support of the Columbia® Dakota™ Drifter Waterproof hiking shoe will keep you going strong in both good and wet weather.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Leather and textile upper.
- Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction keeps out the wet elements, allowing for a more breathable and drier foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a preferred fit.
- Back pull loop for easy entry.
- Mesh lining provides excellent breathability.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Full length Techlite™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption, and comfortable support.
- Nonmarking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a heel crash zone and multidirectional traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet, dry and rugged surfaces.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Columbia Dakota™ Drifter Waterproof JUSSYBt2